Our Commitment To Your Privacy
This Policy only applies to the use that we make of data provided to us via the Internet and email. Other uses may be made of data provided to MNS Media in correspondence, by telephone or by other means not detailed in this Policy.
Why We Need To Collect Information From You
We will notify you as to the types of information we are collecting about you as well as the uses we intend to make of that information. We may use the information we collect about you to notify you from time to time about important new features and changes to our online services or special offers, competitions or promotions we think you'll find of interest.
Who Else Will We Tell About You?
Subject to what we say below, we will not pass on your personal details to any third party, including site sponsors or advertisers, without your consent. We may provide aggregate statistics about our users, sales, traffic patterns and related site information to Our third-party partners (if any), but these statistics will not contain any information about you from which you could be identified.
If you enter any competitions on this Web site it may be necessary for us to provide your personal information to the promoters of the competition or to others that are involved in the organisation of the competition or the prize-giving.
Of course, if you post any personal information to any bulletin boards or forums, this information will immediately be made available to other users throughout the world. Also, we may transfer your personal information to purchasers or subsidiaries (and potential purchasers or subsidiaries) if MNS Media acquires, or is acquired by or merged with, another company. This will enable you, for example, to continue your relationship with MNS Media despite a change of ownership.
We may also need to provide your data to our subscription and other fulfilment agents in order to provide goods or services to you.
Finally, MNS Media is not responsible for all of the web sites that are referred to, or linked to, in this Web site. When you visit these other web sites your personal information might be used by others in ways that do not conform to the terms of this Policy.
Security and possibility of international transfer
Please note that countries outside the EEA may not have the same level of protection as countries within the EEA, but We always demand that those parties to whom We transfer data adhere to the same security procedures that We follow ourselves. By submitting your personal information, you consent to such processing and transfers in connection with such orders, offers or services and for any other purposes to which you consent at the time you provide the information.
When you visit an MNS Media website(s), MNS Media uses "cookie" technology try to make that experience simple, personalised and meaningful. Cookies are small pieces of information which are issued to your computer or any similar device you use to access the internet e.g. smart phone, tablet or other mobile device when you visit a website and which store and sometimes track information about your use of the website. A number of cookies MNS Media use last only for the duration of your web session and expire when you close your browser. Other cookies are used to remember you when you return to the website and will last for longer.
• create a specific log-in session for a visitor to an MNS Media website in order that page requests by that visitor are delivered in an effective, secure and consistent manner;
• recognise when a visitor to an MNS Media website has visited before; this means we can identify the number of unique visitors we receive to the website and allows us to make sure we have enough capacity for the number of users that we get;
• customise elements of the promotional layout and/or content of the pages of the website;
• store your product selections to the shopping basket;
• collect statistical information about how our visitors use the website(s) so that we can improve the website(s) and learn which parts are most popular to visitors; and
• Gather information through our advertising partners, about the pages on the MNS Media website(s) that you visit, and also other information about other websites that you visit, so as to place you in a "interest segment". This information is then used to serve interest-based advertisements which it is believed will be targeted to your interests. For more information about this type of interest based advertising, and about how to turn this feature off please visit www.youronlinechoices.co.uk or follow the link to the website of our advertising partners shown below. Without these cookies, advertisements you encounter will be less relevant to you and to your interests.
Some of the cookies used by MNS Media websites are set by us, and some are set by third parties who are delivering services on our behalf. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that or to notify you each time a cookie is set. You can also learn more about cookies by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org which includes additional useful information on cookies and how to block cookies using different types of browser. Please note however, that by blocking or deleting cookies used on an MNS Media website(s) you may not be able to take full advantage of the website(s) if you do so.
A) Third party cookies
Certain cookies are either set by third parties on the Website or these are set by us using the third parties cookie code. More information about cookies placed by third parties and how to restrict or block their cookies can be accessed by following the link to their website.
In addition to cookies, tracking gifs may be set by us or third parties in respect of your use of the Site. Tracking gifs are small image files within the content of our site or the body of our newsletters so we or third parties can understand which parts of the website are visited or whether particular content is of interest.
Feedback, Comments & Suggestions.